Setupad is a scale-up with offices in Riga and Vilnius, our services are used by hundreds of websites from all parts of the world. Our adtech helps blogs, news publishers, utility tools, and many other interesting businesses that attract large international audiences.
Our team consists of dynamic and motivated people excited to do their job and share knowledge with you. You will have the possibility to work in an international environment with 30 colleagues in Riga and Vilnius. Both offices are expected to grow by 60% in 2022.
Therefore, we’re looking for a Full Stack Developer who would be driven to take part in improving our product and help online publishers earn more advertising revenue. Setupad keeps expanding so we are excited to welcome a new team member who thrives when helping people, is well organized and collaborative.
– Develop Setupad’s advertising platform infrastructure and the backend;
– Develop front-end solutions for our internal team;
– Develop other tools and solutions to improve the whole Setupad technology stack and help online publishers earn more advertising revenue.
We would highly value your candidacy if you possess most of the following skills and knowledge:
– SQL, NoSQL;
– 1+ years of job experience in software development;
Knowledge in the following technologies and areas will be considered as an advantage:
– Material UI;
– PHP, GoLang;
– Express (Node.js);
– Experience in advertising (ad serving, programmatic, prebid.js).
– Innovation possibilities within a friendly startup environment with colleagues in Riga and Vilnius;
– A lot of decision making freedom in your field of expertise;
– Partial remote work (1-2 days a week from the office for important meetings and gatherings);
– 1700-2000 EUR/NET monthly salary or depending on experience;
– Resources and tools to perform your daily tasks (Macbook, AirpodsPro);
– Flexible working hours, possibility to start from 11 AM. The most important thing for us is to reach goals, not hours;
– Health insurance, covered phone bills, employee performance prizes, and paid training/industry certificates;
– Great team-building events and work-related events in Lithuania and abroad;
– Possibility to work abroad for a month each year.
Join a team of online media and advertising experts and become a part of a rapidly growing ad tech business. Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] by June 20, 2022.