Setupad is a scale-up with offices in Riga and Vilnius, our services are used by hundreds of websites from all parts of the world. Our adtech helps blogs, news publishers, utility tools, and many other interesting businesses that attract large international audiences.
Our team consists of dynamic and motivated people excited to do their job and share knowledge with you. You will have the possibility to work in an international environment with 30 colleagues in Riga and Vilnius. Both offices are expected to grow by 60% in 2022.
Therefore, we’re looking for a Web Developer who would develop tools necessary for Setupad to reach business goals. Setupad keeps expanding, so we are excited to welcome a new team member who thrives when helping people, is well organized and collaborative.
– Help and support the implementation of Setupad technical solutions in clients’ websites;
– Develop tools necessary for Setupad business goals achievements, such as revenue optimization, reporting dashboards, etc.;
– Participate in building publisher analytical tools to improve our services;
– Participate in building other back-end (server-side) and front-end systems.
– Basic knowledge and interest in the online advertising business;
– Experience in PHP, SQL;
– Experience in building websites (WordPress, Drupal, etc.);
– Experience in JS and/or other JS frameworks would be a plus;
– Experience with Google or similar advertising tools (Google Ad Manager, AdOcean, Adsense) is a plus.
– Innovation possibilities within a friendly startup environment with colleagues in Vilnius and Riga;
– Partial remote work (1-2 days a week from the office for important meetings and gatherings);
– 1000-1800 EUR/NET salary depending on experience;
– Resources and tools to perform your daily tasks (Macbook, AirpodsPro);
– Flexible working hours, possibility to start from 11 AM. The most important thing for us is to reach goals, not hours;
– Health insurance, covered phone bills, employee performance prizes, and paid training/industry certificates;
– Great team-building events and work-related events in Lithuania and abroad;
– Possibility to work abroad for a month each year.
Join a team of online media and advertising experts and become a part of a rapidly growing ad tech business. Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile by the 31st of January.