Setupad is a scale-up with offices in Riga and Vilnius, our services are used by hundreds of websites from all parts of the world. Our adtech helps blogs, news publishers, utility tools, and many other interesting businesses that attract large international audiences.
Our team consists of dynamic and motivated people excited to do their job and share knowledge with you. You will have the possibility to work in an international environment with 30 colleagues in Riga and Vilnius. Both offices are expected to grow by 60% in 2022.
Therefore, we’re looking for a self-motivated and extremely results-driven Outbound Sales Manager who would be excited to help publishers, bloggers, and businesses worldwide with website traffic monetization. Setupad keeps expanding, so we welcome YOU to be a part of the sales team if you are persistent, love hitting numbers, and quickly build rapport with people. You will work closely with outbound leads and the Account Executive team, exceed the monthly quota, and expand the client base of Setupad.
– Market Research to develop warm lead pipeline and be proactive in sales;
– Perform discovery video calls with prospects, build rapport and identify pain points;
– Consult publishers on using the Setupad platform for their ad inventory monetization;
– Use CRM to track progress with new prospects;
– Meet and exceed monthly activity targets – messages, emails, video calls, meetings, and new accounts.
– Proven experience (at least 2+ years) in B2B and/or B2C sales in an Outbound Sales or equivalent role;
– Traceable performance achievements by hitting monthly sales quota;
– Ability to explain steps of the full sales cycle;
– Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills;
– Proficiency in the English language.
Nice to have
– Knowledge in online advertising and media business;
– Experience with any adtech or martech tools;
– Mastering other languages besides English, Latvian or Russian.
– Innovation possibilities within a friendly startup environment with colleagues in Riga and Vilnius;
– Partial remote work (1-2 days a week from the office for important meetings and gatherings);
– Monthly salary depending on experience, 1700-2300 EUR/NET + up to 75 % (from base salary) performance bonus;
– Resources and tools to perform your daily tasks (Macbook, AirpodsPro);
– Flexible working hours, possibility to start from 11 AM. The most important thing for us is to reach goals, not hours;
– Amazing workplace in the Riga Quiet Center;
– Health insurance, covered phone bills, employee performance prizes, and paid training/industry certificates;
– Amazing team-building events and work-related events in Latvia and abroad;
– Possibility to work abroad for a month each year.
If you are interested, please send your application (CV or LinkedIn profile) to [email protected]