Setupad is a scale-up with offices in Riga and Vilnius, our services are used by hundreds of websites from all parts of the world. Our adtech helps blogs, news publishers, utility tools, and many other interesting businesses that attract large international audiences.
Our team consists of dynamic, young, motivated people excited to do their job and share knowledge with you. You will have the possibility to work in an international environment with 30 colleagues in Riga and Vilnius. Both offices are expected to grow by 60% in 2022 – therefore Setupad is looking for an Employer Branding and Talent Engagement Manager to join our Riga team! If you have experience with recruitment and marketing – this position is for you!
– Own the company’s strategy on talent acquisition through our channels, campaigns, events, and communities.
– Active and passive talent sourcing and recruitment from the market.
– Create and execute employer branding strategy that complies with company values and team goals (Sales, Marketing, AdOps, and IT).
– Be part of the Marketing team to drive employer brand visibility and build recruitment campaigns.
– Oversee the steps of the hiring process, evaluate candidate experience and finetune assessment tasks.
– Manage onboarding and offboarding administrative processes.
– Regular meetings with employees and monitoring of the atmosphere.
– Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
– Experienced (at least 3 years) in Employer Branding, Talent Acquisition or similar HR role.
– Seniority in project management skills working with different company teams.
– Analytical mind and interest in software driven business.
– Knowledge in communications, marketing, social media would be an advantage.
– Innovation possibilities within a friendly startup environment with colleagues in Riga and Vilnius;
– Partial remote work (1-2 days a week from the office for important meetings and gatherings);
– Monthly salary depending on experience, 1500-2000 EUR/net + a quarterly success bonus;
– Resources and tools to perform your daily tasks (Macbook, AirpodsPro);
– Flexible working hours, possibility to start from 11 AM. The most important thing for us is to reach goals, not hours;
– Amazing workplace the Riga Quiet Center;
– Health insurance, covered phone bills, employee performance prizes, and paid training/industry certificates;
– Amazing team-building events and work-related events in Latvia and abroad;
– Possibility to work abroad for a month each year.
If you are interested, please send your application (CV or LinkedIn profile) to [email protected].