Setupad is a scale-up with offices in Riga and Vilnius, our services are used by hundreds of websites from all parts of the world. Our adtech helps blogs, news publishers, utility tools, and many other interesting businesses that attract large international audiences.
Our team consists of dynamic and motivated people excited to do their job and share knowledge with you. You will have the possibility to work in an international environment with 30 colleagues in Riga and Vilnius. Both offices are expected to grow by 60% in 2022.
Therefore, we’re looking for an energetic Customer Success Manager who would be driven to help publishers, bloggers, and businesses worldwide with website traffic monetization. Setupad keeps expanding so we are excited to welcome a new team member who thrives when helping people, is well organized and collaborative. You will support customers and do inbound sales activities internally, exceed the monthly quota, and expand the client base of Setupad.
– Coordinate inbound sales activities and lead distribution between the sales team;
– Consult publishers on using the Setupad platform for their ad inventory monetization;
– Communicate with potential customers on our social networks;
– Actively use CRM to ensure effective lead management;
– Meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
– Interest in the online advertising business and willingness to acquire knowledge in ad-tech;
– Track of record in customer service;
– A proactive approach to support clients;
– Proven experience in B2B and/or B2C sales is preferred;
– Proficiency in the English language.
– Innovation possibilities within a friendly startup environment with colleagues in Riga and Vilnius;
– Partial remote work (1-2 days a week from the office for important meetings and gatherings);
– Monthly salary depending on experience, 1000 – 1400 EUR/NET + up to 75 % (from base salary) performance bonus;
– Resources and tools to perform your daily tasks (Macbook, AirpodsPro);
– Flexible working hours, possibility to start from 11 AM. The most important thing for us is to reach goals, not hours;
– Amazing workplace in the Riga Quiet Center;
– Health insurance, covered phone bills, employee performance prizes, and paid training/industry certificates;
– Amazing team-building events and work-related events in Latvia and abroad;
– Possibility to work abroad for a month each year.
If you are interested, please send your application (CV or LinkedIn profile) to [email protected]