Setupad is a scale-up with offices in Riga and Vilnius, our services are used by hundreds of websites from all parts of the world. Our adtech helps blogs, news publishers, utility tools, and many other interesting businesses that attract large international audiences.
Our team consists of dynamic and motivated people excited to do their job and share knowledge with you. You will have the possibility to work in an international environment with 50 colleagues in Riga and Vilnius.
Therefore, we’re looking for a motivated Account Executive who would be driven to help publishers, bloggers, and businesses worldwide with website traffic monetization. Setupad keeps expanding so we are excited to welcome new team members in the sales team who by nature are ambitious, collaborative, and love building long-lasting relationships. You will work closely with inbound and outbound leads, exceed the monthly quota and expand the client base of Setupad.
– Participate in go-to-market activities with lead generation, and be proactive in sales;
– Consult publishers on using the Setupad platform for their ad inventory monetization;
– On-boarding and activating publishers to drive up their ad revenues;
– Develop senior-level contacts at partner companies and foster ongoing relationships;
– Use CRM to track progress with new prospects;
– Meet and exceed monthly activity targets – messages, emails, calls, meetings, and new accounts.
– Interest in the online advertising business and willingness to acquire knowledge in ad-tech;
– Proven experience in B2B and/or B2C sales with traceable performance achievements;
– Excellent analytical, organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills;
– Track of record of establishing new relationships and supporting clients;
– Proficiency in the English language.
Nice to have
– Knowledge in online advertising and media business;
– Experience with adtech or martech tools;
– Mastering other languages besides English, Latvian or Russian.
– Innovation possibilities within a friendly startup environment with colleagues in Riga and Vilnius;
– Partial remote work (1-2 days a week from the office for important meetings and gatherings);
– Monthly salary depending on experience, 1000-1700 EUR/NET + up to 75 % (from base salary) performance bonus;
– Resources and tools to perform your daily tasks (Macbook, AirpodsPro);
– Flexible working hours, possibility to start from 11 AM. The most important thing for us is to reach goals, not hours;
– Amazing workplace in the Riga Quiet Center;
– Health insurance, covered phone bills, employee performance prizes, and paid training/industry certificates;
– Amazing team-building events and work-related events in Latvia and abroad;
– Possibility to work abroad for a month each year.
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected]