Setupad is a scale-up with offices in Riga and Vilnius, our services are used by hundreds of websites from all parts of the world. Our adtech helps blogs, news publishers, utility tools, and many other interesting businesses that attract large international audiences.
Our team consists of dynamic and motivated people excited to do their job and share knowledge with you. You will have the possibility to work in an international environment with 30 colleagues in Riga and Vilnius. Both offices are expected to grow by 60% in 2022.
Therefore, we’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer who would be driven to help publishers, bloggers, and businesses worldwide with website traffic monetization. Setupad keeps expanding so we are excited to welcome a new team member who thrives when helping people, is well organized and collaborative.
– Traffic online media campaigns in ad servers’ environment;
– Help to overcome technical difficulties and support the implementation of Setupad solutions in publishers’ websites;
– Actively participate and work with developers’ team when building new tools and features for publishers;
– Participate in new features testings.
– Interest in digital advertising and willingness to acquire knowledge in ad-tech;
– Analytical/mathematical mindset;
– Customer support experience;
– Good knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP;
– Experience with most popular CMS: WordPress;
– Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills using DevTools;
– Ability to develop algorithms to automate different processes;
– Knowledge in libraries such as REACT and jQuery would be an advantage;
– Innovation possibilities within a friendly startup environment with colleagues in Riga and Vilnius;
– Partial remote work (1-2 days a week from the office for important meetings and gatherings);
– Monthly salary depending on experience, 1200-1800 EUR/net;
– Resources and tools to perform your daily tasks (Macbook, AirpodsPro);
– Flexible working hours, possibility to start from 11 AM. The most important thing for us is to reach goals, not hours;
– Amazing workplace in the Riga Quiet Center;
– Health insurance, covered phone bills, employee performance prizes, and paid training/industry certificates;
– Great team-building events and work-related events in Latvia and abroad;
– Possibility to work abroad for a month each year.
Join a team of online media and advertising experts and become a part of a rapidly growing ad tech business. Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile by the 31st of January.